Today I made Bruschetta Chicken. I got this super easy recipe from Somewhat Simple.
all you need is…
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 box of stuffing mix for chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 sheets of foil
- cooking spray
- 6 boneless chicken breast, I only used four
- Some herbs and spices I used Italian, oregano, salt and pepper.
- And cheese, lots of cheese. Preferably homemade and if you don’t know how to do that follow this link! I love to make homemade mozzarella!
First mix the stuffing mix with the diced tomatoes. Spray pieces of foil with baking spray and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Then lay the chicken breast in the center of the foil and sprinkle with the herbs and garlic.
Then smother with the stuffing.
Add the cheese. Don’t forget the cheese. LOTS…of cheese.
Wrap up in a nice little package and bake for 25-ish minutes.
Unwrap, shield your face from the steam, and enjoy!